The interface MMM creates index files for mathematical preprints and
The created file contains so called HTML META Tags which
are useful for search engines to retrieve and provide documentation
for the paper.
- Name(s) of author(s). Format: Caesar, Julius
Multiple authors separated with ;
- URL of the electronic version of the paper.
Currently the preferred format is .ps.gz
In case the paper is available in different formats and/or places also a remark
should be made in the notes field.
- Ordinary bibliographic reference,
if paper is not available electronically.
- Keywords for paper.
Multiple keywords separated with comma(s)
- Date the paper is first made available. Syntax: YYYYMMDD, i.e.
19961231 as coding for 31 December 1996
- Date the available version was last changed.
- Default is PREPRINT. Change to
PUBLISHED if applicable.
A paper is called `published' if it appeared in a refereed journal or
other refereed collection.
- Name of collection the paper is part of. No valid abbreviations.
...data may be used
- This tag is only valid for published papers.
If answered to the positive
the Zentralblatt for Mathematics, the MathReviews and other similar
periodicals are allowed to use the given author abstract for
their databases till a reviewers abstract is available.
- e-mail address of at least one of the authors.
A template for mathematical meta information was originally defined by the
E.Hilf, M.Jost, J. Plümer, R. Schwänzl and Th. Severiens contributed
to the present core.
The output format was made compliant (21 Jan 1997) with the DublinCore by
Judith Plümer and
updated 25 Jun 1997